TSFHF x Liebster Award
I recently got nominated for the Liebster award by Cake and Whisky and Raierinrose which is a blog award given to smaller blogs by other bloggers. I'm so excited to receive a nomination! Thanks to both these lovely people, and check out their blogs!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
- Thank and link the person who tagged you.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate small blogs who have less than 200 followers you believe deserve this award and include their link in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify the nominees.
The first set of questions are from Cake and Whiskey:
- 5 things you always have in your fridge? Hummus, Salad, Hot Sauce, Tortillas, and Milk.
- The most beautiful shoes you’ve ever seen? Everything from Modern Vice!!! They make the greatest boots ever.
- The quality you value over every other? In people, probably satire. In things, usefulness.
- The ultimate comfort food? Probably cookies. I don't particularly assign any food as comforting.
- The website I should definitely add to my read-list? Fast Company. It’s a mixture of the latest news in tech, company, and modern things.
- Your ultimate pizza toppings? The Nisha’s special: roasted red peppers, spinach, and white sauce
- Your favourite colour? Black.
- What you dream to get for your birthday? I turn 21 this year, so I definitely want to take a road trip to go see Twenty One Pilots in concert.
- What should I eat tonight? Tiramisu.
- Biggest pet peeve(s)? If there's anything to get peeved about, it's people who say and do contradictory things.
- What do you always ask your mom to cook for you? Chicken kabobs.
Next set of questions from Raierinrose:
- Where do you want to travel to most? Io voglio viaggiare in Italia (I want to travel to Italy). I'm minoring in Italian, so I definitely want to get some use out of it.
- 5 things you can't leave home without? Phone, glasses, planner, headphones, and some candy.
- Who is your biggest inspiration? Kevin Pearce. He's a snowboarder who suffered a traumatic brain injury but still is very positive about everything. His story has always inspired me.
- Favourite book? Why? I don’t really have a favorite book, but I do love Of Mice & Men. It's short and simple with its message.
- Why did you start blogging? I started it for my media writing class, but I continued to get more writing experience out there, and also in hopes of someday quitting my day job, but we'll see.
- What do you love blogging about most? I like that I don't have to write because someone else told me to. Even though I do set deadlines for myself, it's still up to me what I post and when I post it.
- How do you get motivated? By listening to a lot of upbeat and positive music. However, failure is also a huge motivator for me. I'm always quick to jump back in and learn from my mistakes.
- Favourite food? Chicken n' waffles. This is basically the only thing southern about me.
- How would you explain your style? Random and grungy. I tried to get away from the fact that I wear a lot of black, but I'm starting to embrace it more.
- Do you have to read the book then watch the movie? Or does it not matter? I usually do want to read the book before the movie, but I usually get really lazy and read half of it then watch the movie.
- Favourite fictional character? Tom Haverford!!!!
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:
And my questions for them:
- What’s your top five songs at the moment?
- Which TV show character do you relate to the most?
- If you could bring back three people from the past, who would they be?
- What do you like best about your day job?
- How do you define your success in blogging?
- What’s your favorite candy?
- What do you do to get rid of writer’s block?
- If you had to watch one TV show on repeat for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- What’s the last concert you went to?
- What’s something you regretted buying, but still kept?