The most important thing you should now:
I am 4'6''. I am always the shortest in the group. I will make you feel tall, that is my only role in life? However, to address every question that I get asked:
- No, I don't have a disorder that stunts my height. Just bad genes & a lot of coffee.
- No, I am not eligible for a handicap pass. Not that I haven't tried to get one.
- No, I don't really shop in the kids section, other than for comfy pants.
- Yes, I take advantage of kids' deals like cheaper movie tickets.
- I buy the smallest size of everything possible. If the XS is sold out, and there is only S, I don't usually buy it unless the measurements are still fit for me.
- I get carded like any normal person does when they order a drink, but with more skepticism.
- There's only been one time where I didn't reach the height limit for a ride. I don't trust rollercoasters any way.
I'm quiet happily the most flakiest blogger you'll meet, but I have a sense of humor that is largely puns and pop culture related. My fashion sense is a little bit of everything, but if we had to narrow down styles it would be conservatively edgy with a splash of minimalist and bohemian styles. I'm completely obsessed with Tom Haverford and Ryan Gosling, and I make it a known fact.